Payroll and PAYE Returns
Everything seemed fine running your own business until the day you took on your first employee and became an unpaid tax collector.
Running your own payroll can be costly, time-consuming and overly complicated.
Legislation regarding tax compliance is complex and non-compliance can lead to severe penalties.
Task Accounting can offer a payroll service to any size of business. Even if you only have one employee, you will make savings by letting us take care of your payroll.
We offer a complete service which includes:
- Set up and operation of your payroll
- Production of computer-generated payslips
- Analysis of tax and national insurance for each pay period
- Details of amounts to be paid to Inland Revenue
- The input of timesheets, bonus calculations, overtime, etc
- Production of P45 forms
- SSP, SMP, tax credits and student loan calculations
- Electronic payments service
Benefits of out-sourcing include not just efficiency; payroll is equally an area requiring expertise and knowledge, and close liaison with our Tax Compliance teams.