Research suggests that those businesses with a written business plan are far more likely to succeed.
Most people starting up in business do so because they have a good business proposition and the enterprise and commitment to see it through. However, they may not be experts in the legal and financial aspects of running a business and such matters often appear daunting. Fortunately you do not need to be an expert in these fields to succeed in business but you do need the support of a team of trained experts.
We can help. Just bring us your business ideas and we will help you to make them a reality!
We will help you to:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business – sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership or limited company;
- Prepare a business plan,
cashflowprojections, budgets, and trading forecasts;
- Assess the finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance and draw up the necessary proposals;
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank;
- Complete any registration procedures with Companies House and HMRC;
- Deal with company secretarial issues;
- Set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements;
- Decide on what computer hardware to buy and help with the installation of accountancy software;
- Keep on top of bookkeeping, VAT, payroll and other accounting requirements; and
- elp with all aspects of business compliance and administration.